Invite Your Team
To invite parents or assistant coaches to your team, follow these instructions:
Option 1: Creating a New Team
If you have not created your team yet, please see the article below on how to do so.
When you create your team, you'll be given options to invite your team.
- At the screen that says "Add Your Roster's Parents", you can invite parents to join the team with either their phone number or email address
- You have the option to manually add them or import them directly from your phone contacts
Option 2: Your Team is Already Created
If your team is already created, please follow these instructions to invite your coaches and parents:
- Tap the "ROSTER" tab
- Select the Invite option at the top of the screen
- Choose how you would like to send their invitation
- The message will contain a text or an email with a link to the MOJO app and your specific Team Code
When a person types in the team code, they will be asked if they are a parent or coach of that team. Teams use the same code regardless if they are inviting a parent or another coach to the team.
Why should I invite my team to MOJO?
Inviting your team — from parents and their kids to fellow coaches — allows you to share and unlock the features that make your season stress-free and more fun.
The parents you invite can add their kids to your roster. Coaches have told us that it would be extremely helpful for players to view practices beforehand to see what’s coming — and now they can.
When you invite parents, they can:
- Add their kid(s) to your roster
- See the schedule for the season for practices and games
- Communicate with you and the other parents on the Chat tab
- View the practice plan and activity videos. (Don’t worry, they can’t edit!)
- Learn more about the sport, thanks to the videos, advice, how-tos and Q&As on the app’s Explore tab
- Help you invite other families on the team
- Subscribe to MOJO+ to gain access to hundreds of individual training activities from the best teams and leagues in the game — the NBA, MLB, NFL FLAG, and FC Barcelona
Share the magic
At the end of the day, it’s all about sharing the magic of MOJO — and making one season of youth sports more fun for everyone. More than 80% of coaches who use MOJO report that they had easier, less stressful and ultimately more successful seasons. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that?